Sunday, January 20, 2013

yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm spending time at my grandparents house in grand saline texas. its really fun because i don't have school tomorrow. I am spending the night here and tomorow we are going to do lots of fun things. today we buried a turtle named frank shelly. it was sad and a bit creepy too. its head was missing! also, ever since december i have watched the babes in toyland cartoon thousands of times and I watched the real babes in toyland once to. I have also read( at least one book) a good series called " The Little House" books. It's about  Laura Ingalls Wilder. you can find them at stores bookstores and librarys. I bet you really like them.





                                            SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

3 comments:

  1. Before burying Frank Shelly the headless turtle, Dyl and Sis discovered the path of an incredibly busy mole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank Shelly? I LOVE the name! I've never seen a headless turtle. I imagine that was creepy. Have a fun time at the farm.

    ReplyDelete